About Me

My photo
Hello, I am Alexia and I study Fashion and Design in London. My passions are generally illustrations,fashion and history. This blog will certainly show almost all my artwork and inspirations. I hope you will enjoy!

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Bag competition.




This time , it wasn't a project, it was just a bag competition. I haven't win, but I'm still proud about the result of my bag.The theme was "the christmas bag", I remember I took few weeks to think about it, and I had no idea at all for a christmas glamorous bag! One night, I just thought "Alright I won't do complicated, I just gonna do something personal, even if it's nothing about christmas and glamorous..." . I finally have done something geometrical, simple, and collage. A bag who talks a lot about "me". If I would give it a name, I would problably called it a name of a planet, Mars or Jupiter, because of the print at the bottom I have done with the black and red paint similiar with a planet . As you see I also used fimo, for creating triangles, and plaites. I think if it was made into reality , the fabric for that bag would problably be leather and vynil. I have adjusted aswell a little white ribbon ,just to give something more girly. For the red prints at the centre, I just had the simple idea to put red paint in a piece of paper and then folding it up. The result ended it like that. Now talking about globaly, I would seriously buy a  Vivienne Westwood bag from Anglomania...it's just amazing ! (and yeah there is a planet on it).


No comments:

Post a Comment