About Me

My photo
Hello, I am Alexia and I study Fashion and Design in London. My passions are generally illustrations,fashion and history. This blog will certainly show almost all my artwork and inspirations. I hope you will enjoy!

Thursday 15 March 2012

It's nothing.

This month was busier than the other months, as I am on my way to finish the Hiroshima dress, the results will be posted by next week eventually or the week after when the pictures are taken.
There, I am posting a drawing I did this afternoon. That was a random day-dream I had last month, it represents the everyday's life of a human. If you take a closer look at the drawing, you can see a toothbrush, and an egg, it could remind of the mornings,or something else. I let you have your own vision on this drawing... maybe I could sort of use this illustration for a garment? I was wondering tonight, if I could make a top and get this printed on it when I will have time, we'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment