About Me

My photo
Hello, I am Alexia and I study Fashion and Design in London. My passions are generally illustrations,fashion and history. This blog will certainly show almost all my artwork and inspirations. I hope you will enjoy!

Wednesday 28 November 2012

UPDATE !

Hello everyone,

It's been 4 months now I haven't updated my blog unfortunately due to busy schedule at university.
At the moment, I am making two garments for the menswear tailoring presentation, inspired about a muse I had to find. Also an essay, and portfolio to do!
I will post everything on here once I am finished during my christmas break, and post articles aswell from my internship in a fashion studio during january to february which is really exciting for me. :)
What else to say? I am also planning a project of mine after christmas,  and a professional video of my muse wearing my garments.
I hope you understand why I am so busy currently :)
Yet I show you a picture of my muse, a very talented musician in Berkhamsted, called Marc Wellebrune playing in a band called the Elvyne Howlers, to see their Facebook page, click HERE.
It's mainly all about him I have been influenced through my collection and the final garments I am making right now.
 Photography from John Perivolaris (to see his blog, click here)



 During the first weeks of october, before making my own garments, I have learned to make a classic half tailored jacket, to establish knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment